1855 - Saron Congregation was Organized.
The name Saron was chosen most probably on account
of the level country in Town Sheboygan Falls resembling
the Saron of Palestine, that broad rich tract of land
between the mountains of the central part and
1857 - 1st Church was built.
Interesting note from the congregational meeting
dated March 16, 1857 : "The preacher may build a
tower on the building, provided the congregation will
not be held responsible for the cost."
1889 - New church was built.
The 1889 church is still the current sanctuary of Saron.
1912 - New pipe organ was purchased to replace the reed
organ from 1891.
In 1912 the purchase price of the organ was $1,500
1915 - The school house was enlarged.
1915 congregation had 370 confirmed and 136
1935 - Basement was added under the church.
1990 - The Narthex was added to the East side of church.
Past Ministers of Saron U.C.C.